- What is an insidious person?
- What is classist and egregious?
- What is egregious behavior?
- What is egregious abuse?
- What is another word for egregious?
- What do you call it when someone uses big words?
- What is the opposite of egregious?
- How do you use egregious in a sentence?
- Can a person be egregious?
- What does exulted mean?
- What does egregious mean in death?
- What are 2 synonyms for egregious?
- Does egregious mean good or bad?
- What does austere mean?
What is an insidious person?
The definition of insidious is something or someone who works in a subtle or sly way, or in an intent to trap.
An example of insidious is a plan that is meant to scam people out of money..
What is classist and egregious?
classist and egregious. 8. Egregious definition is – conspicuous; especially: conspicuously bad: flagrant. Classist meaning discriminating based on social class and the latter means outrageously bad.
What is egregious behavior?
1) conduct giving rise to enhanced damages is “egregious” conduct, defined to include “willful, wanton, malicious, bad-faith, deliberate, consciously wrongful” or “flagrant” behavior – “garden variety” infringement, however, is not enough to warrant a finding.
What is egregious abuse?
Egregious means very bad indeed. [formal] …the most egregious abuses of human rights. Synonyms: grievous, shocking, appalling, notorious More Synonyms of egregious. Quick word challenge.
What is another word for egregious?
Synonyms & Antonyms of egregiousblatant,conspicuous,flagrant,glaring,gross,obvious,patent,pronounced,More items…
What do you call it when someone uses big words?
Use the adjective sesquipedalian to describe a word that’s very long and multisyllabic. For example the word sesquipedalian is in fact sesquipedalian. Sesquipedalian can also be used to describe someone or something that overuses big words, like a philosophy professor or a chemistry textbook.
What is the opposite of egregious?
Adjective. ▲ Opposite of conspicuously or obviously bad or wrong. concealed. good.
How do you use egregious in a sentence?
Egregious errors were caused by the tablet’s failure to check spelling. It was the most egregious act the government has ever perpetrated. The egregious mistake these couples made was not spending enough time seriously planning for a lifetime together in marriage.
Can a person be egregious?
The definition of egregious is extraordinary, but in a negative way. An example of egregious is a person who is a fantastic liar. Outrageously bad; shocking.
What does exulted mean?
intransitive verb. 1 : to be extremely joyful : rejoice the team exulted in their victory. 2 obsolete : to leap for joy.
What does egregious mean in death?
adj. 1. outstandingly bad; flagrant: an egregious lie. 2. archaic distinguished; eminent.
What are 2 synonyms for egregious?
Does egregious mean good or bad?
Something that is egregious stands out, but not in a good way — it means “really bad or offensive.” If you make an egregious error during a championship soccer match, your coach might bench you for the rest of the game.
What does austere mean?
1a : stern and cold in appearance or manner an austere Puritan. b : somber, grave an austere critic. 2 : morally strict : ascetic.